Demineralised Whey Powder 40 %
We offer Demineralised whey powder 40% in bulk. Demineralised whey powder 40 is produced by removing 40% of the minerals which occur in fresh sweet whey (a by product of cheese manufacturing). Subsequently the whey is spray dried in order to remove the water. Our demineralised whey powder 40 is in compliance with the standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin and Codex.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the product
Demineralised whey powder 40 is suitable for confectionery, dairy products, ice cream and bakery products.
- Moisture: < 4,0%
- Fat: < 1,5%
- Protein: > 11,0%
- Lactose: approx. 76,0%
- Minerals: > 6,0%
- Schorched Particles: Disc A / B
- Titratable Acidity: < 0,16%
- pH: < 6,0%
- Solubility index: < 1,25 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: White to Yellowish
- Odour and Taste: Typical Whey
- Standard Plate Count: < 30.000 CFU per gr
- Coliforms: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 100 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 24 months