For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
To request a quote, please fill in the contact form.
Application of the Product
Casein is suitable for making cheese which it is often used for. Besides making cheese, casein is also used in a number of non-food applications such as an ingredient for paint, plastics and fibres and protein supplements. It also has medical and dental uses.
- Protein: 90%
- Moisture: <12%
- Fat: < 2%
- Ash: < 2,2%
- Lactose: 1%
- Scorched particles: <22.5 mg. / 25 gr.
- Solubility index: 0,1 ml – 1 ml
- Titratable Acidity: < 0.27%
- Antibiotics: Absent – <0.0003 IU
- Standard Plate Count: < 100.000 CFU per gram
- Enterobacteriaceae: Absent
- Staphylococcus aureus: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds (ISO): < 50 CFU per Gram
- Origin: EU
- Packing: 25 kg bags
- Storage: Cool, Dry, Clean, Fresh Enviroment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf-life: 1 year