US $$25,000-150,000 / Sets
Get the latest price
US $Get Latest Price
US $$8,000-26,000 / Sets
US $1 Sets $40000.00;2 Sets $35000.00;>=3 Sets $30000.00
KYW series single-stage single-suction horizontal-type centrifugal agricultural water pump are made by way of improving the design of KYL series vertical centrifugal pumps of this Co. with the performance parameters identical to those of KYL series and in line with the requirements of IS02858. The products are produced strictly according to the relevant requirements, so they have a stable quality and reliable performance and are the brand-new ones instead of model IS horizontal pump, model DL pump etc. ordinary pump.
They are divided into basic type, flow-expansion type, A, B, C cutting type etc. In more than
250 specifications and with a flow range of 1.5-1200m3/h and a head range of 8-150m. And, per the different fluid media and temperatures, model KYWR hot-water pump, model KYWH
Chemical pump, model KYWB oil pump and model KYWHB horizontal anti-explosion chemical pump etc. series products are designed and manufactured and have the same performance parameters.
1. Compact structure. These series pumps have an integrally horizontal structure, beautiful appearance and less area of occupied land, which, comparing with the ordinary ones, is reduced by 30%.
2. Stable running, low noise, high concentricity of assembly. By the straight joint between the motor and the pump, the middle structure is made simplified, thus enhancing the running stability, making the impeller of a good balance of moving-resting, resulting in no vibration during running and improving the environment of use.
3. No leakage. Mechanical seal of corrosive-proof hard metal alloy is used for the shaft sealing so as to get rid of serious leakage of the filings of centrifugal pumps and ensure the operating place clean and neat.
4. Convenient service. Service can be easily done without removing any pipeline because of the back-door structure.
5. Viewing from the inlet of the pump, the outlet of it can be mounted in one of the three ways, horizontally leftward, vertically upward and horizontally rightward