1. ammonium chloride
2.White crystal, and easily dissolved in water.
APPEARANCE: WHITE CRYSTALPURITY ( ON DRY BASIS)
PURITY ( ON DRY BASIS) 99.5% MIN.
MOISTURE 0.5% MAX.
NaCl (ON DRY BASIS) 0.2% MAX.
IRON 0.001% MAX.
HEAVY METAL (AS Pb) 0.0005% MAX.
WATER-INSOLUBLE 0.02% MAX.
SULPHATES 0.02% MAX.
PH VALUE 4.2-5.8
BURNT LEFT 0.4% MAX
As a kind of superb nitrogenous fertilizer , especially used in such crops as Rice , cotton , wheat , crudefiber crop , vegetables , etc., it can accelerate the photosynthesis , promote crop metabolism , increase roots , strengthen stem , increase disease resistance of crops , improve yield of crops . chlorine root does not retain dirty in soil.5.Package:25kgs PP bags, 500kgs PP bags, 1000kgs PP bags6.Storage condition:Dampproof , sealed.
25kgs PP bags, 500kgs PP bags, 1000kgs PP bags. Anyother particular requirements to the package can bediscussed.
6.Storage condition :
1) Store in a cool,dry and ventilated house away from moisture.
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances.
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation.
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage.
5) In the event of a fire,use water,soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media.
7.Features and Advantages