Wetness Sensor Alarm Monitors helps to give an audible and visible signal when moist is detected. This product is designed to inform caregiver when incontinence needs to be addressed.
It should be together used with the wetness senor pads. The alarm delay time is adjustable according to the user's need. There are different alarm sounds for selection.
Size: 134mm x 87mm x 48mm
Power Source: DC 6V or 3AAA Batteries operated
Time of delay message: adjustable from 0, 1 and 2 seconds delay
Alarm Tone Options: 3 Multiple (Low, Mid, High volume)
Have Low Battery indicator
Test the System:
1) Test the system by pouring some water on the Wetness Sensor pad.
2) If you have set the delay time, for example 2 seconds, after that the Wetness Sensor Alarm Monitor should sound.
3) Then, reset the alarm.
** Remember to test the monitor system before each use and inspect the pads and monitors regularly to make sure that they are not damaged.
How to use:
1) When the patient is incontient or if there is any wetness detected on the bed or on the wheelchair,
2) The Wetness sensor pads will transmit a signal to the Wetness sensor monitor
3) Once the signal is received, it will activiate the alarm system and make it sounds.
How to install the battery:
1) Install three "AAA" alkaline batteries into the battery compartment per the "+/-" diagrams on the bottom of the battery holder.
2) The alarm also has an AC adapter plug-in option on the side of the alarm. If at all possible it is recommended that you should use an AC adapter along with the batteries, in order to prolong the life of the batteries.
3) The light bar at the front of the alarm also functions as a low battery indicator. When the batteries are low and require to replace, the light bar will flash blue intermittently and the alarm will emit a beeping sound.