The Magentic Pull Cord Alarm can use to monitor patients in the wheelchair, on the bed or even when they are in the bathroom. Once they need help, they can pull the cord and alert the caregiver for giving help.
Different from standard directional pull cords, the magnetic pull cord sensor can release in any direction. The monitor has three selectable tones to help recognize patients. The alarm signal can set to soft, loud and mute.
The Nurse call port works with most existing nurse call systems.
Size: 134mm x 87mm x 48mm
Pull Cord Length: 20 - 36 inche
Power Source: DC 6V or 3AAA Batteries
1) Test the system by pulling the cord of the monitor.
2) When the cord is pulled, the alarm and the connected nurse call system should sound.
3) Then, place back the cord and reset the monitor.
** Remember to test the monitor system before each use and inspect the pads and monitors regularly to make sure that they are not damaged.
How to install the battery:
1) Install three "AAA" alkaline batteries into the battery compartment per the "+/-" diagrams on the bottom of the battery holder.
2) The alarm also has an AC adapter plug-in option on the side of the alarm. If at all possible it is recommended that you should use an AC adapter along with the batteries, in order to prolong the life of the batteries.
3) The light bar at the front of the alarm also functions as a low battery indicator. When the batteries are low and require to replace, the light bar will flash blue intermittently and the alarm will emit a beeping sound.