Toilet Pad detects the sigificant change of pressure when the user gets out of the toilet, and alerts the caregiver by activating the alarms.
It is easy to remove and clean.
Two sizes are provided for convenient use.
Size: 5.5 x 1.5 inches, or 5.5 x 2.6 inches
Lifetime: 30 days
How to use the Toilet Pads:
1) Place the toilet sensor pad under the toilet seat pad.
2) When the user is away from the toilet seat, the monitor will produce sounds. ^
3) Press the button "Reset/Test" on the monitor can stop the sound and reset the sensor pad.
^The Toilet Sensor Pad must be used with a monitor, any types of monitor from our company are suitable for matching with the sensor pad.
How to test the Pad:
1) Activate the Monitor.
♦ If your monitor has an On/Off switch, turns it on.
♦ If your monitor does not have an On/Off switch, press the sensor pad and it will automatically turn on.
2) Press the pad and then release, if the alarm sounds, it works properly.
3. Turns the monitor OFF or press the reset button.
Use a non-caustic sanitizing solution to wipe clean when necessary.
1. Do not fold or immerse the sensor pad in any solution.
2. To minimize spreading of infection, single patient use is recommended.