Asenware high sensitivity two wire smoke sensor brief introduction
The AW-CSD811 is a Photoelectric Smoke Detector, which is fully compatible with the majority of existing Asenware Conventional panel systems.
The AW-CSD811 is Asenware 's unique High Performance photoelectric smoke chamber removing the need to use Ionisation Detectors in the majority of applications.
This use software control also allows the Detector threshold level to be increased, thereby improving
the signal to noise ratio and reducing susceptibility to false alarms and improving high sensitivity
The smoke chamber is easily removed or replaced for cleaning and utilises a unique
baffle design which allows smoke to enter the chamber whilst keeping out ambient light
Two wire csd811 technical parameter as below :
|Supply Voltage||9V to 28VDC|
|Standby Current||≤120μ A@24VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 °C to +55 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% Relative Humidity, Non condensation|
|Dimension / Weight||Height:48.2mm diameter:99.45mm 0.2kg|
|Maximum Alarm Current (LED on):||≤15mA@24VDC|
Why choose Asenware smoke detector CSD811
1.Own patent,private mold & ingenious design.
2. One of handful factories with own combustion laboratory in the circle.
3. 100% tested by detector test tunnels follow EN54 to limited range of sensivity to confirm the stability avoide false alarm
4. Brand-new PC materials featured with being fire-retarded & high hardness,better than that of ABS
5.304 stainless steel with high elastic performance,and better corrosive performance than that of nickle-plated steel.
6. Embedded MCP control solution,outstanding with the regular circuit design in the circle featured with high sensitivity & lower false alarm rate.
7. Complete SMT circuit process highlighted by excellent reliability.