Shida Battery established in 1996, specializes in design, manufacturing and marketing of high quality Lithium Polymer Batteries.
1) Factory: Covers 60, 000 square meters.
2) Workers: Over 2, 000 persons.
3) Over 220 R&D technical engineers and technicians
4) Daily production capacity: 1500, 000 Ah
5) Certificates: ISO9001: 2000, UL, CE, IEC62133
6) Production and QC equipment: Advanced machines and equipment with high pension.
2. Products Characteristics:
1) Endurance capability
2) High discharging plaform
3) Low internal impedance
4) Long service life
3. Products Applications:
1) R/C planes, R/C cars
2) Drones, Helicopters
3) Power tools
4) Jump starts
5) Other High-Rate electronic products
4. R&D and Quality Management
We hold ISO 9001 certification covering all aspects of our organization, from R&D of the product to the final manufacturing process.
Shida actively participates in Innovation through relationships with academic and industrial partners, in order to improve innovation efficiency. The continuous improvement of our engineering processes allows us to develop products with better value and performance to market and keep pace with industry's rapidly changing needs.
We invest in the developments of green technologies and all Shida products go through an Eco Design process, identifying environmental impact in terms of energy efficiency, hazardous substances, take-back and recycling and lifetime reliability.