- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 69102-90-5
- Other Names: HTPB (Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene)
- MF: none
- EINECS No.: none
- Purity: 99.5MIN
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Type: Carbon Black, Adsorbent
- Usage: Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, liquid rubber,chain extender and cross linker,high-energy fuel
- Brand Name: Richest Group
- Model Number: Industrial Grade
- Appearance: achromatous or light yellow liquid
- Application: new liquid rubber
- Executive standard: GJB 1327A-2003
- viscosity(25℃,P): 40-80
- Hydroxyl value(mmol/g)::: 0.4-0.8
- Water quality scor: ≤0.050
- Volatile quality score,%: ≤0.50
- Antioxidant 2246,%: 0.9-1.1
name: HTPB (Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene)
purity : 99.5MIN
sample availiable for you
Sample availiable for you
Mainly used in potting compound and adhesive for electric element, it is a kind of liquid telechelic polymer, and has super low-temperature resistance and flexibility.
HTPB is a kind of telechelic polymer, and a new type of liquid rubber. It can be formed a 3D network structure solid through react to the chain extender and cross linker at normal or high temperature. It equip with excellent mechanical performance, and the resistance to hydrolyzation, acid and alkali, wear, low temperature, and also electric isolation.
HTPB has good diaphaneity,low viscosity, ageing resistance, low temperature performance and processing performance is good. HTPB can produce pouring type elastomer, used for cars, planes tires of structural materials, building materials, shoe materials, rubber products, heat preservation material, coating, adhesive, encapsulating materials, electrical insulating materials, water corrosion materials, sports runway, wear-resisting transportation belt, rubber and epoxy resin modified and so on many kinds of usage.
180 kg/ 50 kg plastic drum packaging.
Storage should be waterproof, moistureproof, bask in, transport according to general chemical transportation.
Avoid high temperature and sun-scorched during transportation.