Fertilizer with Organic Trace Minerals Chelated Amino Acid,Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn, B, Moc more than 10%,amino acid more than 25%
minerals trace elements amino acid chelated foliar fertilizer
(Soluble Fertilizer Contain Amino Acid)
This product is mainly composed of 18 amino acids as well as more than ten kinds of trace elements like zinc, copper, manganese, iron and boron, etc. It is of no toxicity and pollution.
Amino acids ≥25%, chelated trace elements (Fe+Cu+Mn+Zn+B+Mo) ≥10%
heavy metal total less than 10 ppm
This product is all chelated organic trace elements, the absorptivity of which is 2~4 times higher than the inorganic trace elements.
II. Functional Characteristics
1. Promote the growth of plant roots, enlarge the leaf area, speed up the tillering process, make the stalk thicker, enhance the crops’ ability to resist disease and lodging, increase the output of leaf vegetables and tobacco leaves and make them go on the market earlier than usual
2. Increase the fruit-setting-rate, boost the young fruits’ expansion and coloration, increase the fruits’ sugar content, setting rate, output and improve the crops’ quality
3. Increase the resilience strengths, like drought resistance, cold resistance, waterlogging resistance, disease resistance and frost damage prevention, etc; increase the utilization rate and the efficiency of chemical fertilizers and pesticides and mitigate the chemical hazard on crops.
III. Scope of Application
Applicable to vegetables, fruit trees, tobaccos, cotton, teas, oil-bearing crops, Chinese medicinal plants, flowers, lawn and grain crops, etc; it can also be used in drop irrigation and soil-less cultivation.
1. Fruit, vegetable, flower, etc 800-1500 times diluted with water foliar spray, according to crop’s
growth condition, basically long season crops spray 1-2 times a month.
2. Less than 30 days havest crops, immediately spray once after bed out, spray once again after 15 days.
3.Seedling 1800-2500 times diluted with water foliar spray, basically spray 1-2 times a month.
4.Our products have effects in any growth stage of crops(seeding, flowering stage, Swelling stage, filling stage), the best time point and use frequency for individual crop please consult local Agricultural technical personnel.
V. Notes for Use
1. Do not spray on hot days or rainy days. Spray again if there is rain 6 hours after having sprayed.
2. The intervals for using should not be less than 7 days.
3. It can be used mixing with the most of herbicidal chemicals.
4. The valid is two years.
Customized Package Available
Free Sample Available
WhatsApp/Cell phone: 13980617860